Terms & Conditions
La Auction Online, LLC Terms & Conditions
La Auction Online | llc
Terms and Conditions:
1. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS AND NO EXCHANGES ARE ACCEPTED. THE COMPANY, AND ANY CONSIGNOR AS APPLICABLE, DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT-ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO WARRANTIES ARE MADE THAT ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE COMPLIES WITH ANY APPLICABLE GOVERNMENTAL RULES, REGULATIONS OR ORDINANCES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER.
2. All items are available for inquiries prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions are the opinions of this Company and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, material or any other feature of items being sold. The Company believes that to the best of its knowledge information presented in any auction has come from reliable sources. However, such information is presented solely for the convenience of the prospective purchasers. The Company attempts to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. It is the responsibility of the prospective bidders to examine all items in which they have an interest. By placing a bid, in any capacity, the bidder signifies that he/she has examined the items as fully as can be done to his/her satisfaction and have asked questions and received answers from the Company that are deemed adequate. If the bidder requires absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of the evaluation leave uncertainly in the bidder's mind, do not bid on the lot in question. The Company is not affiliated with any government entity and not all of the items sold were seized. Items sold by us are sourced from multiple channels and sources and there are no assurances that any of the items being sold have been seized.
3. The Company reserves the right to reject any bid at any time, and at its sole discretion. The Company additionally reserves the right it its sole and unlimited discretion at any time prior to, during or even after the close of the auction to exclude any person or individual bid and to award any lot to the highest accepted bid. The Company reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before, during or after the auction without liability.
4. LIQUIDATED DAMAGES: IN THE EVENT THAT YOU BID AND ARE DEEMED THE WINNER OF ANY ITEM BY THE COMPANY BUT FAIL TO MAKE PAYMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INVOICE, OR CLAIM A DISPUTE WITH ANY THIRD PARTY PAYMENT INTERMEDIARY, SUCH AS A CREDIT CARD COMPANY YOU WILL BE ASSESSED A CHARGE OF 15% OF THE HAMMER PRICE AS LIQUIDATED DAMAGES. BY BIDDING ON ANY SUCH LOT, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE PAYMENT OF SUCH LIQUIDATED DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF THE IRREPARABLE HARM THAT WILL BE SUSTAINED BY THE COMPANY. ADDITIONALLY, IN THE EVENT THAT A WINNING BIDDER FAILS TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING THE LIQUIDATED DAMAGES DESCRIBED HEREIN, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REPORT SUCH NONPAYMENT TO CREDITOR AND COLLECTION AGENCIES IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
5. On the fall of the hammer or expiration of time in an online auction, ownership of the offered lot will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer, subject of fulfillment by the bidder, of all the conditions set forth herein, and such bidder thereupon, assumes full risk and responsibility thereof, but not limited to, insurance, fire, theft, removal and storage or damage from any and all causes, and will pay the full Purchase Price or such part as we may require. In addition to other remedies available to us by law, we reserve the right to impose a late charge of 1.5% per month of the total Purchase Price if the payment is not made in accordance with the conditions set forth herein. If any applicable conditions are not complied with by the purchaser, in addition to other remedies available to us and the consignor by law, including but not limited to, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the total Purchase Price, we at our option may cancel the sale, retain all payments made by the purchaser, resell the property at public auction with or without reserve, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency costs, including handing charges, the expenses of both sales, our commissions on both sales at our regular rates, reasonable attorney's fees, including damages and all other charges due here under and to reject future bids from the buyer or render such bids subject to payment of a deposit and or charge interest at 18% per annum from the date payment became due until it is received in full and funds cleared our account. The Company may also notify the buyer of an exercise of a lien over any of the buyer's property which is in the possession of the Company and no earlier than 30 days from the date of such notice arrange the sale of such property and apply the proceeds to the amount owed to the Company or any of our affiliated companies after the deduction from sale proceeds of our standard commission rates and sale related expenses.
6. The terms and conditions, the contents of any listing and the contractual relationship between the Company and the bidder shall be interpreted under and governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana. UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU, THE BIDDER, HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU REQUEST AND ARE GRANTED BY THE COMPANY A RETURN OR REFUND, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING THE 15% RESTOCKING FEE BASED UPON THE HAMMER PRICE OF EACH ITEM THAT IS BEING RETURNED, LESS APPLICABLE TAXES, PLUS THE ENTIRE BUYER?S PREMIUM, AS APPLICABLE, FOR EACH ITEM AS WELL AS ALL OF THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE RESTOCKING FEE, BUYERS PREMIUM AND ANY SHIPPING AND HANDLING COSTS ARE NEVER ELIGIBLE FOR A RETURN, REFUND OR CREDIT.
7. All statements and descriptions relating to such lots, including measurements, authorship, sources or origin, or other aspects are qualified opines and do not constitute a warranty or representation and are provided for identification purposes only. Not all jewelry, watches, artwork, autos, collectibles or any other items listed are appraised, and the appraisals are provided for bidders only in certain instances at the discretion of the Company. The appraisals should not be used for valuation of any item. No guarantee, warranty or representation is intended by the Company in any appraisal. All dimensions and weights of such lots are approximate and are consistent with standards and practices in the industry. Condition reports are provided as a service to the prospective buyer. Bidders should take note that such descriptions are not warranties and that watches may need general service, change of battery or further repairs for which the buyer is solely responsible.
Please do not bid if you don't agree with our Terms and Conditions.
Please pay your invoice within 24 hrs of receipt of your Invoice through your email provided upon registration or through the CurrencyPay app on your invoice.
23% Total Buyers Premium will be added to your Final Hammer Price.
LA Sales Tax | LA residents will be charged 4.45% Louisiana state tax and auction lots parish tax, example: East Baton Rouge Parish (5% EBR Sales Tax): total sales tax of 9.45%.